Sunday, August 24, 2014

Update!

So much has happened since I last wrote! Sorry for the absence for the past 7 months, however, I have been busy with a new baby and summer activities.

So yes, let's do some updating. On January 22, our sweet Samuel John was born.  This kid is a heart breaker. He has the greatest smile, a fabulous head of hair, and somehow handles his crazy older sisters with ease! I think loving on this guy is a pretty good excuse for taking some time away:



I have also taken on a new business venture in the past month that you can read about here. It's been a lot of fun so far, and I am enjoying it. I am always looking for new people to host FB parties, so if you're interested at all let me know (yes, I know it's a shameless plug ;-) )


Our summer has been amazing and full! We went camping with friends, took our annual family vacation to Traverse City for a week (and I recommend if you ever go to stay here), and made it to Michigan's beautiful upper peninsula! Honestly, as much as I love to crochet, it was a really nice break from the yarn and hooks. I know, am I crazy??

Alas, my hands are missing playing with yarn, and winter is coming up--which  means orders are already coming in. I'm ready to get back into the creative groove. The first area I want to start working is for Rosie's Cozies, which  many of you already know about. For those who are unfamiliar with Rosie's Cozies, you can read about here.



There is major news for Rosie's Cozies too!  We are now OFFICIALLY a 501c3 non-profit organization! It took a lot of work and time (and I can't take most of the credit for this at all), but we are FINALLY there! This being said, we are OVERDUE for a new collection. This is where I would love some help. We are going to do a Disney/Pixar collection---Mickey Mouse, minions, Monsters Inc, Princesses, etc, etc....but I need YOUR help with pattern writing. Please consider helping out! Although I am ready to get crocheting, my brain might still be mush when it comes to writing patterns.

If you want to help write a pattern (or two!)  email me at thedaintydaisycrochet@gmail.com. Once I feel we have a good number of patterns I will post a link with the collection date.

I've missed this area of my life and I am glad to be back at it! The past few months have been really great to focus on my family and start some new things, but it's time to get back to one of my original loves. Thanks to all of you for hanging with me as I took some time to figure out life with three kids!

betsy
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Mercy. Betsy, this baby is SO cute!!! I love the second picture. With that grin, hair, and dimples, that boy is gonna be a heart breaker. Congrats to you and your family on the new addition. Glad to see you back!!! Can't wait to see the new patterns. Also, congrats on the new non-profit adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Michigan crocheter, I was very happy to find Rosie's Cozies! Is the "group" still active? I'd love to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation's for your baby. Thanks for sharing summer vocation memories with us. Keep it up and share more interesting memories with us. Now its time to avail Kabou taxi cab services in Southfield Mi for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to express my genuine gratitude for providing an outstanding article. Your dedication to sharing valuable information is truly commendable and undoubtedly beneficial, not only to me but also to a broad audience. The commitment you show in presenting informative content is highly appreciated. Please continue the exceptional work, consistently delivering articles of such high quality. Your contributions have a meaningful impact, and we truly value the knowledge and insights you share. Thank you once again for your thoughtful and enlightening posts! If you require assignment assistance, your search ends right here! If you are looking for Nursing assignments? Look no further! Our Nursing Assignment Writer is a professional who specializes in creating written content related to nursing topics. These individuals possess a strong background in nursing education, clinical practice, and research, allowing them to produce high-quality assignments, essays, and reports that meet academic standards. Nursing Assignment Writers are adept at addressing various healthcare subjects, including patient care, medical ethics, evidence-based practice, and nursing theories. They excel in conducting literature reviews, analyzing case studies, and synthesizing information to produce well-researched and articulate assignments that contribute to a comprehensive understanding of nursing concepts. Their expertise ensures that assignments are not only informative but also tailored to the specific requirements of nursing courses and academic institutions.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails