Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holy Moly, It's December!

I just realized that the last time I ACTUALLY posted was in August. August!  Time to check in!

First things first.  I made a drop-off to the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital a couple weeks ago with over 700 little Rosie's Cozies Hats!  As always, the staff was extremely thankful and I have heard from a couple of mothers that they are appreciative and touched by the donations.  Again, thank you so so so much for those who have donated!

Next, I have been busy with finishing up orders and prepping for this baby boy--who is due to be here in a little over 3 weeks!  Eek!  I have just a couple more orders to finish, and then I will be all caught up.

Speaking of this baby, I have been doing a lot of crocheting for his nursery.  This has included a mobile for his nursery, as well as a faux taxidermy moose head.  The moose took me a lot of time getting the right shape and trying to figure out the best way to mount it, but I am MORE than thrilled with how it turned out in the end.  I was going to write up the pattern, but at this point I think it has been lost out of my brain and don't think I will get to writing anything down anytime soon.  I thought I would share some of the pictures of his room.  I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.  Please forgive my terrible photography skills.


Sorry, again, to be so MIA.  I will be sure to post soon to announce the arrival of our new bundle.  Hopefully I can get myself back into my crocheting groove in a few months!   I have a feeling I'll be itching to find some cute little boy patterns :-)

betsy
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The room is inspiring. The moose head is perfect and the dresser knobs take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these house decorations are so nice

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails