Monday, August 19, 2013

Holiday Preemie Patterns

OOOOKAY, so I am struggling to find patterns specific to Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas.  Below is the list I have compiled, and it is pretty pathetic:


I am asking for some help!  Please consider designing some patterns for us, or even doing some searching around!  I would love to add some footballs, witches, Santa hats, turkeys, gingerbread men, Frankensteins, etc.  I even think a prince or princess hat would be adorable as a costume for those babes  on Halloween!  Something....ANYTHING!  If you are willing to write up a pattern please email me at bhuizinga@gmail.com, or comment on here or on Facebook.  I would love to make this list much larger so people have loads of ideas to choose from.

THANK YOU!!!


betsy
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So far for this drop I have made a pumpkin, an apple, a football, a gingerbread man. I also have other ideas just have to see how they play out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote up a pattern with bunny or bear ears. There is also a variation with a bow. You can find it here... http://thatssojulie.blogspot.com/2013/07/preemie-and-newborn-crochet-hat-pattern.html

    Also I have a whole pinboard for crochet hats. They are not all preemie/newborn and not all free but it's a resource nonetheless. It can be found here... http://pinterest.com/jschloemer/croche-hats/

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to write up a football hat pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails