Thursday, November 13, 2014

Big Hero 6: Baymax


The theme of this blog should be "Bad Project Photos"

Although I have not seen the movie yet, I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Disney/Pixar's new movie, Big Hero 6.  I have seen the previews and fell in love with the adorable Baymax.  And...he is a crocheter's dream.  Easiest crochet pattern to come up with ever!

To start, with white yarn use my Basic Beanie Pattern here.

Now, for Baymax's face:

Hook: F
Yarn: Worsted Weight in black

EYE (Make 2)
ROUND 1: Start with a magic ring, Ch1, 6sc into center of  ring.  DO NOT JOIN. (6sc)
ROUND 2: 2sc into the first sc of the first round. Repeat 5 times, slst into next stitch and finish off. (12sc)

To make the black line between Baymax's eyes, I attached my yarn to one of the eyes with a slst, then I crocheted a chain and join it to the other eye with a slst.  I would eyeball how many chains to make across based off of the size of your hat.  The hat in the picture is a newborn size, and I made 10 chains.

Attach it all to your white beanie and voila!

betsy
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Movie Name : Big Hero 6 2014. WATCH BIG HERO 6 FULL MOVIE ONLINE FREE. Category : Animation, Action, Comedy. Director : Don Hall, Chris Williams. Writer : Jordan Roberts (screenplay), Daniel Gerson (screenplay), Robert L. Baird (screenplay), Duncan Rouleau (“Big Hero 6″ concept and characters created by), Steven T. Seagle (“Big Hero 6″ concept and characters created by), Paul Briggs (head of story), Joseph Mateo (head of story). Actors : Scott Adsit, Ryan Potter, Daniel Henney, T.J. Miller. WATCH BIG HERO 6 FULL MOVIE ONLINE FREE. Released Date : 07 Nov 2014. Run Time : 108 min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails