Saturday, April 21, 2012

NEW ADDRESS

I have finally gotten the new address of Rosie's Cozies. I switched from USPS to UPS. This means that every time I have a new package I will be notified, so I don't have to randomly drop in with two kids to see if something has been sent. Also, the UPS store is closer to my house, which makes it a quick run inside at any time of day (I have 24 hour access) to pick up hats! The new address is:

Rosie's Cozies
6026 Kalamazoo Ave SE #119
Kentwood, MI 49508

Currently, I want to start searching for more free patterns of hats for people to make...both crochet and knit. If you have any good patterns you use please send them to me so I can post the link. Can't wait to start collecting more hats!

  Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails