Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crocheting Hats for Preemies

In the process of searching for patterns for preemies, I found this site. It gives information regarding sizing for hats for babies from 1-6lbs. There is also a pattern included for a baby that is 5-6lbs. I am sure you could adjust this for smaller babies by changing hook size and a few less rows.

This is a phenomenal resource!  I have made loads of hats, but was never really sure what size baby they would fit.  Hopefully this will help me make a good mix of hats for all different size munchkins.


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! This is so helpful. I've heard there is a need for premie hats, I'm excited to donate them to the hospital.

    www.tiffanyvictoria.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails