Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On My Hook Linky Party

The pictures are in! This was something I posted about last, but the professional pictures came on of my little buddy, Rory, in her new crocheted duds :-) I just LOVE HER, and she knows how to wear a hat. She was a bit of a stinker for the pictures, so the diaper cover only gets a quick shot, but she can be as naughty as she wants and still make everything look cute! So, here is what was on my hook this week:






There were two people who linked up this week. First, Diane, from Something Diane Made shows off her Adult Slippers. We gave a pair of these cuties away a couple of weeks ago and you can buy them at her Etsy shop. Love them!

Even more slippers from You, Me, & Miss E. TOO cute. I love red.

So, let me see what else those hooks are whipping up this week! For those that don't crochet feel free to link up with any of your own craft/house/etc projects! I love new ideas and love to drool over the crafty things other people do.







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails