Monday, September 27, 2010

On Your Hook This Week--Linky Party

Okay, so this is a first for me. I have never hosted a link party, but thought it might be something kind of fun to start. I will see how the first couple of them go before I decide if it is something we should keep doing.

I thought I would call it "On Your Hook This Week," and everyone could share links to what they have been crocheting/knitting. The only problem with this title is that there are many people who follow who don't do any type of needlework. I don't want to leave you out. So, I am open to suggestions for a name for this linky party. We'll keep it as "On You Hook This Week" for now, and hopefully come up with something more fitting for the other crafts out there.





On my hook this week I have had a ton of items. I have had this cocoon and hat set (bad photo), some newsboy hats, and tons of owl hats! I am keeping busy! I'd love to know what everyone else has been working on, or if anyone has any new patterns to share! I ALWAYS love those (and I know I am supposed to be sharing something for a boy here soon, but I have yet to get to it....SORRY).

So, without further ado....the first ever linky party on The Dainty Daisy!






Pin It!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails