Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Life As A...

Wife, Mother, Student, Christian, Singer, Crocheter.....

Life has quickly become hectic in the Thompson household! I am currently pursuing my masters degree in school counseling and have just begun my internship. I am at a fabulous school with wonderful people, but somehow I am still working through accepting this new role in my life. I have been a SAHM for almost a year now, and I have loved being home with Belle. I know that this internship is a means to an end and a MUST for completing my program. All in all, I believe that once I get in a groove I will figure out life with this new role, but please give me a little time to figure out how to fit in my LOVE of crochet and the blogging world.

As of late, I have been able to stay on top of orders, but I am curious how I will complete the little extras I adore doing....trying out new patterns, selling things at Village Kids, and an upcoming Matilda Jane trunk show where I will take orders. I don't pretend to be the most organized person, so this will be a wonderful challenge for me! :-)

Thanks to each of you ahead of time for following my blog and for sticking with me through the next few months. I will try to continue to blog once a week or so, but I apologize ahead if things go a little longer. I know that I still owe you a pattern for a boy, and I cannot wait to work it all out and share it with you. I will get there, but I don't want to share it until I can devote enough time to it to make sure it is one worthwhile sharing!

I'm still here and I am still crocheting. It is my therapy and I will lose my mind over the next 9 months if I don't get my nightly fix (not to mention a glass of wine :-) ). Stick with me!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, I'm not sure what all your internship involves, but just an idea for you....if you have periods of time when sitting down with a student, maybe you should consider using crochet as a therapy for them too. You could teach them a few basics in 15 minutes and have them make little wash cloths. Yarn is incredibly therapeutic!

    Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Good luck! I think you're doing just fine... by the sounds of your posts and fb! You wont be given anything you can't handle!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails