Saturday, June 26, 2010

Three Little Monkeys




I had an order to make two of these for a set of twins. Aren't they cute? I basically made up three so my friend's mom could decide which pairing she liked...both purple with different color flowers, OR two different color hats with flowers that match the other hat. I personally can't decide which I like best! The green and purple makes them a little less matchy-matchy, but when you have twins you almost want them to be major matching, so then both purple hats would be good. Haha, enough rambling on and showing my indecisive! My friend's mom is also ordering a little boy monkey hat for the brother of these twin girls. TOOOO CUTE! Their family will really have three little monkeys!

On a side note, Jessica from Village Kids talked to me yesterday about a very exciting event! On Tuesday Fox 17 News is going to do a story on them and would like some of the vendors with things in their store to be a part of the story! They want to showcase mothers who sell their items at Village Kids and talk a bit about Etsy. Jessica asked if I would like to be a part of everything and of course I said yes! My biggest worry now is figuring out what to wear!

Don't forget about the giveaway at Fingerprints on the Fridge! She picks a winner tomorrow so put in your entry soon!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I recognized this pattern from Angels chest. Super cute. I ordered her owl hat pattern which I love, but I'm having serious trouble getting it to turn out right. I've crocheted so many patterns and never had trouble like this. It's like I'm missing something. the hat keeps coming out short and wide. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails