Friday, May 14, 2010

Home Business Expo

My sister, Cricket, and I were hanging out in Plainwell last night or a Home Business Expo at the Plainwell Coffee Mill. It was a great night! Overall, we just love getting a break and getting out to have a fun time with other women!

I did pretty good and sold a few hats. I have many orders lined up to get started on! I will be calling Village Kids soon to set up a time to drop off my products to their store. I am very excited to see how well the hats and flowers sell.

I am ALMOST to my goal of saving all of the money that I need for new countertops! Only a couple hundred more to go and I will be there! I cannot wait. Paul and I are still trying to pick out what we want. Seriously, we got a ring of samples with more than 100 options! How in the world do you choose?!?!

I have some new stuff I made that I hope to post soon, but I have to get going to finish up some orders!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails