Monday, April 19, 2010

Bows!


My friend, Emily, suggested I try making a few bows. I was putting flowers on barrettes, so making bows to put on barrettes seemed like a very obvious way to add a bit of variety to my stuff. I found a great pattern at Ravelry at Creative Yarn. I love how it turned out and I think it will add a nice touch to the items I already make in order to mix and match the hats and headbands. I did change the pattern a bit by making the center piece 2 rows wider. I just like a chunkier bow! Sorry the pics aren't the greatest. I was too excited to share them to wait to get better pics.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love them! I am jealous of your craftiness. I asked my mom to teach me to sew (i used to be able to make pillow cases and whatnot) so maybe by the end of summer or something, I will be able to get crafty! Your sister has some cute stuff too! Dang!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails