Saturday, March 12, 2011

LAST DAY!

I know that I have been a bit overkill on promoting the auction through this blog and Facebook, but I am really praying that we can reach our goal of $2000 by midnight tonight.  We are just $150 short of this goal and I know we can get there!  If any of you are thinking about bidding make sure you do it today before midnight, or if you would rather donate than bid, click on the "donate" button on the side of the blog and you can make a donation.

$2000 would allow Jill and Jason to buy one plane ticket (they need to buy 4 overall because they have to fly to Ethiopia twice).  We are so appreciative of all of the donations and the bids we already have!  I am so blessed by the outpouring of generosity we have seen from people we don't even know!

I spoke to Jill yesterday and was laughing about how my original goal was $500 and we have far exceeded that.  Jill said "that is what happens when we put God in a box."  So true!  He has completely taken this auction and exceeded our goals and expectations!  He sure is good!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails