Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stitch Along: Hook Correction

I know I just gave all of the details to get prepared for the stitch-along yesterday, but I realized that I need to clarify my hook information. I learned something new today about crochet--even after 7 years!

Apparently there is an N-13 hook that is 9.00mm and an N-15 hook that is 10.00mm. I want to make sure that everyone gets the hook that is 10.00mm. ALWAYS follow "mm" suggestions in patterns over the actual letter. I just found mine at Hobby Lobby. Sorry for the bad pic, but be sure to look in the upper right hand corner of the package for the size.



Oh, and I bought Lion Brand Jiffy yarn in Avocado. I am obsessed with green and I can't wait to see how this yarn looks all worked up!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for clearing that up. Going to the store tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learned that too, and it's the same with knitting as well with some of the U.S. numbering. Wouldn't it just be easier (not to mention more universal) if we just followed the mm?? Thanks for clarifying that because I didn't even look at the mm!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails