Thursday, November 4, 2010

On Your Hook This Week

Not much to report this week.....life has been busy, Belle has been sick, and my hands have been workin'!

I need to take more pictures of things I have been making, but once I finish them they are off and in the mail. Needless to say, I have been making loads of owl hats, a cocoon, some newsboy hats, flowers, and tons of monkey hats!! It is crazy how many orders have been coming in and I am surprised at how quickly I have been turning them around. It feels good!

The problem with so many orders is that I tend to have loads and loads of yarn EVERYWHERE! Paul is a saint to put up with it. Belle somehow finds it all of the time and gets herself all wrapped up in it. I am in need of an intervention! So, here is my solution:




So many cubbies just waiting for baskets of yarn! This will be upstairs in our house. I am hoping to purchase this beauty in 2 weeks....I promise to post pics when done!

Oh, and let's have a linky party! It has been awhile and I want to see what everyone else has been up to!






Pin It!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails