Monday, July 19, 2010

Crochet Pattern Challenge

I haven't posted a free pattern in awhile. One of my many purposes of this blog was to provide a place where fellow crocheters could find some cute patterns that they fall in love with and use over and over again. One of my most favorite crochet blogs is ValliesKids. She provides loads of free patterns, as well as great photography of her girls wearing what she has made!

I am working on designing a pig hat pattern to sell in my Etsy shop, but I wanted to design something I could provide for free to those who follow my blog. My question for you is what would you like a free pattern of? Is it a baby headband? Another type of beanie? Whatever it is, I'd LOVE to hear it. It will be a great challenge for me to figure out how to create what you would like...and I pray I will be able to! I can give it a shot and hopefully I won't have to admit defeat.


So, let me hear it! :-) I'll get my needles ready!









Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. A baby headband would be really cute! :)
    Maybe I'm biased because I have a little girl on the way and I'm trying to make a bunch of stuff for her lol.

    http://velvetbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love your creations so a freebie is icing on the cake! I follow you on FB and am about to look you up on Ravelry, too! (I just love modern technology!)

    The idea that came to my mind is a pattern for a great stash bag. I would love to have a creatively crocheted bag for my hooks/needles, and another bag for actual projects in work. Maybe a pattern that could be easily adjusted depending on the size of bag needed? In theory this seems like an easy something to stitch up, but I can't figure out what might be the most efficient route to take to get there.

    Thanks for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails