Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pom Poms

Who doesn't think pom poms are cute?? I got the Red Heart Pomp-a-Doodle yarn a couple of weeks ago and I was itching to do something with it. Anne Jansen, the gracious photographer who provides me with many of my professional pics of my products, messaged me telling me she was taking pics of a newborn girl tomorrow, so I felt it was time to bust out the Pomp-a-Doodle and figure something out!




I used the basic bootie patten I created (I promise I will write this down soon and get it in my Etsy shop. IT IS SOOOOO QUICK TO MAKE), and added a touch of the yarn to the toe to make a pom pom. I love how it turned out.





Once the booties were done I felt I should quick make a beanie with some of the Pomp-a-Doodle on the bottom to make it a matching set. I am happy with it turned out! Here are my amateur photos I took myself. Hopefully I get better pictures so you can see the texture and the charm this little set has.


This is featured on:

The Girl Creative


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm picking up some tomorrow actually! I'm using it for the pomp a doodle poodle crochet along. I love the different colors they have! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails