Friday, April 9, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to my second blog! I felt the need to break free from my other blog (www.pbthompson.blogspot.com) in order to make this something solely about my crochet and the items I am creating. I hope to add some free patterns I have come up with, as well as show you some of the new things I make in order to get feedback. I will post pics of some stuff I have been making, and I have plans to post a pattern soon. For the time being you can find my work at my fan page on Facebook: The Dainty Daisy. You can also find me at my Etsy shop here.

Once I get a bit of free time, I will also be tweaking the look of this blog. For now, this lovely color of pink will do :-) It is sort of daisy-esque, don't you think?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails